2019 FAMTE/FDLA Annual Conference
Call for Proposals
Proposal Submission Deadline: November 15, 2018
2019 Conference theme:
Expanding the Possibilities of Distance Learning
The Florida Distance Learning Association’s (FDLA) 2019 Annual Conference is the premier event for professionals in the distance learning industry in Florida. 2019’s conference promises to deliver another exciting and informative program that will bring together distance learning practitioners within Florida.
Sessions will be targeted to K-12, higher education, and all distance learning stakeholders. The conference’s moderate size makes it possible for all attendees to actively participate while learning about relevant topics from different points of view.
In addition to keynote speakers, the FDLA 2019 Annual Conference offers you and your staff breakout sessions, panel discussions, and poster sessions on current topics and research regarding online learning. Come be a part of our energetic and growing community of practice!
This is a Joint Conference for Florida Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
- FDLA 2019 Conference Information: http://www.fdla.com/?page_id=3965
- FDLA 2019 Conference Agenda: Coming soon
- Submit a Proposal: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/ir_submit.cgi?context=fdla-conference
- Register for the Conference: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/fdla-conference/registration.html
- Become a Member/Sponsor: http://www.fdla.com/?page_id=765
- Reserve a Hotel Room at the Discounted Conference Rate: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/A/ALTAHHF-FDLA18-20190130/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG