Florida Distance Learning Association
2017 Annual Conference
Monday, September 25, 2017, 8:30 – 7:00 PM EST
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST
Altamonte Springs, FL
2017 Conference theme: TBD
The Florida Distance Learning Association’s (FDLA) 2017 Annual Conference is the premier event for professionals in the distance learning industry in Florida. 2017’s fall conference promises to deliver another exciting and informative program that will bring together distance learning practitioners within Florida.
Sessions will be targeted to K-12, higher education, and all distance learning stakeholders. The conference’s moderate size makes it possible for all attendees to actively participate while learning about relevant topics from different points of view.
In addition to keynote speakers, the FDLA 2017 Annual Conference offers you and your staff breakout sessions, panel discussions, and poster sessions on current topics and research regarding online learning. Come be a part of our energetic and growing community of practice!
Special Pre-Conference for Florida Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
Sunday, September 24, 2017, 8:15 AM – 4:30 PM EST
Conference Chair: TBD
- FDLA 2017 Conference Information: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/fdla-conference/2016/
- Submit a Proposal: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/cgi/ir_submit.cgi?context=fdla-conference
- Register for the Conference: http://nsuworks.nova.edu/fdla-conference/registration.html
- Become a Member/Sponsor: http://www.fdla.com/?page_id=765
- Reserve a Hotel Room at the Discounted Conference Rate: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/A/ALTAHHF-FDLC-20160923/index.jhtml